:^D *this blog may not format correctly on PC's

Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Silly Season























So this is Christmas. Well it has really crept up on me this year. So much so that I haven't even really thought about what I want. Well that's not entirely true, I know what I want out of life and those kind of 'life' things and that really seems to be my focus at the moment. When your making decisions about these 'life' things, deciding what Christmas presents you want and you want to buy for others in intervals of $20-$50, $50-$100 and so on seems really strange because you know how short lived the joy will be from such a temporary, timed and basically thoughtless gesture. That being said, I know that this is a time when people like to thank others for their friendship, work, time and support over the year and that's a sentiment I can respect. If anybody feels the need to thank me for any of those things here is my list of things I like at the moment:

















1. Chanel 'Illusion' Nail Polish















2. Limited Shu Uemura Artists series Aya Takano 'bowwow!' palette

















3. Ikea makeup case - to put it all in !

*Gareth Pugh Christmas tree to put it all under.... ;-) x