:^D *this blog may not format correctly on PC's

Monday, December 27, 2010

Going out with a bang: 2010 and beyond















Well it has been an interesting year and I've been involved in some good projects with with good people - the ultimate combo. Amongst all the fun some highlights include;

-working as an Editorial Assistant on internationally acclaimed art/fashion magazine doingbird
-interviewing Dries Van Noten and writing a feature mini feature on his 2010 collections
-coordinating and modelling in a Carhartt photo shoot shot by Shauna Toohey
-working with Fur Hairdressing on various PR ventures, helping them launch their debut shampoo & conditioner line and get their website up and running
-writing for the online fashion, art and culture mag The Blackmail
-going to Japan !

Still lots to look forward to and the wheels are in motion for many an exciting adventure in 2011. Some news I can officially announce that I am looking forward to in the new year;

-writing a weekly fashion and beauty column for The Blackmail
-helping with the launch of a new Melbourne fashion label (!!!)...shhhhh
-launching my website!!
-lots more I cannot mention yet ;-) !

Wishing you a happy and healthy new years! :-)
Ciao for now
x