:^D *this blog may not format correctly on PC's

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sydney: fun but no sun.

I spent a few days in Sydney last week to catch  up with some old friends of mine that moved up from Melbourne a few years ago. Unfortunately the weather thwarted my plans to relax in the sun (it rained every day), luckily I found a few indoor activities to keep me amused while I was there....

Here are some highlights:
























#1. Lands End shopping, this place stocks lots of international lables like Proenza Schouler, Lisa Marie Fernandez, Opening Ceremony (ok well yes alot are American), anyways I managed to pick up a TOGA skirt/dress from there for a very nice price... ;)
#2. Lunch at Sopra @ Fratelli Fresh, mmmmm fennel salad and gorgonzola fettucine!
#3. Loitering at the ACP (Australian Centre for Photography)....

*lame photo's courtesy of my iphone :-/