:^D *this blog may not format correctly on PC's

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Eddy Current round trip

As promised earlier here is the Eddy Current film clip to 'Rush to Relax', their latest single... As per usual this clip was filmed locally by friends of the band (Johann & Midsy) right here in Melbourne. It's  pretty amazing watching your friends grow from a humble band playing at house parties and local bars to playing at the Big Day Out, Golden Plains and sell out shows at The Prince and Metro. Pretty good for a couple of guys from Frankston. I've attached some photo's I took of the guys from the early days (2006 & 2007) as proof  that yes I knew them before they were cool.  Ha. Enjoy! ;)
















*Image one: Pony Bar 2006 by Laila Sakini
*Image two: The Old Bar 2007 by Laila Sakini
*Footage: filmed by Chris Middlebrook, Johann Rashid and John Huntley edited by Johann Rashid and Chris Middlebrook